CR-6 SE Kickstarter
Click here to purchase the CR-6 SE!
Ordering it while it's on Kickstarter will help us grow our relationship with Creality.
In the future, we plan to offer upgrades and support for this machine, including build surfaces and firmware updates.
Shipping terms and pricing are on the Kickstarter listing.
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made.
- Many Hardware and Electronics updates
- Newly designed motherboard 8 bit (may be 32 bit soon)
- TMC2208 stepper drivers are smooth and quiet!
- 4.3 inch Touch Screen Display
- Power Loss Recovery
- Optical Filament runout sensor
- Newly designed extruder and hot-end
- Dual-Z and Wider Y-Axis
- Belt Tensioners for X and Y-Axis belts
- Better cable management throughout
- High Quality MEANWELL 24V Power Supply
- Build Volume: 235x235x250mm
- The CR-6 SE has an all metal frame and a heated print bed
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure)
- Updated Extruder is flexible friendly!
- The CR-6 SE will print over SD or USB
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle standard
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Best overall user experience so far!
- Assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Weight and Size
Product weight ?
Package weight ?
Package size: ?
Machine size: 46.2x44.2x54cm