In the future, we plan to offer upgrades and support for this machine, including build surfaces and firmware updates.
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made.
- Many Hardware and Electronics updates
- Newly designed motherboard 8 bit (may be 32 bit soon)
- TMC2208 stepper drivers are smooth and quiet!
- 4.3 inch Touch Screen Display
- Power Loss Recovery
- Optical Filament runout sensor
- Newly designed extruder and hot-end
- Dual-Z and Wider Y-Axis
- Belt Tensioners for X and Y-Axis belts
- Better cable management throughout
- High Quality MEANWELL 24V Power Supply
- Build Volume: 235x235x250mm
- The CR-6 SE has an all metal frame and a heated print bed
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure)
- Updated Extruder is flexible friendly!
- The CR-6 SE will print over SD or USB
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle standard
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Best overall user experience so far!
- Assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Weight and Size
Product weight ?
Package weight ?
Package size: ?
Machine size: 46.2x44.2x54cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.