Creality CR-10S 500 3D Printer
What sets Tiny Machines 3D apart?
Each CR-10S 500 machine is thoroughly inspected and the following updates are made:
- Custom Tiny Machines 3D firmware
- Z Sync Kit installed
- All selected upgrades are installed before shipping!
CR-10S 500 3D Printers are tested here, at our Houston, TX facility and shipping is free (mainland USA orders only) .
All machines ship Fedex or UPS Ground. If you have another preference, contact us directly. When machines are in stock, lead time is 1-2 weeks.
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
The Creality CR-10S 500 is a large scale, desktop 3D printer manufactured in China and distributed by Tiny Machines in Houston, Texas. Each Creality 3D printer delivered to a Mainland USA address is tested by us before shipping.
Shipping is included. Inquire if you're outside the mainland USA!
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made.
- Amazing build volume! 500x500x500mm (20x20x20in)
- All Metal Construction
- 310x310 Heated Bed (maximum suggested temperature: 60°C)
- Dual Lead Screw design will stabilize the printer on larger, tall prints
- Filament Sensor will alert you when the filament has ran out or broken
- Glass bed included
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill
- The CR-10S 500 offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle included on the CR-10S 500 with an extra 0.3 mm nozzle
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
- Start printing in an hour!
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.
Weight and Size
Product weight 20kg
Package weight 23kg
Package size: 88x76x34cm (35x30x14 in)
Total Occupied Area (including control box)
32" width x 40.5" length with the table extending 6.5" beyond both front and rear