Ender 5 Plus 3D Printer
What sets Tiny Machines apart?
Each Ender 5 Plus machine is thoroughly inspected and the following updates are made:
- Meanwell Power Supply
- Extra Stepper Driver on Mainboard
- Auto Z Align
- Improved Mainboard Cooling
Custom Tiny Machines 3D firmware
- Selected Upgrades Installed
Ender 5 Plus 3D Printers are tested here, at our Houston, TX facility and shipping is free (mainland USA orders only) .
All machines ship Fedex or UPS Ground. If you have another preference, contact us directly. When machines are in stock, lead time is 1-2 weeks.
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
The Ender 5 Plus is one of the latest and greatest to the Tiny Machines 3D lineup! It is a large scale, desktop 3D printer manufactured in China and distributed by Tiny Machines in Houston, Texas. Each Creality 3D printer is tested by Tiny Machines in Houston, TX.
Shipping is included. Inquire if you're outside the mainland USA!
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made.
- Large build volume! 350x350x400mm
- 24VDC Meanwell Power Supply
- The Ender 5 Plus has an all metal cube style frame and a heated print bed
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure)
- Touch Screen Display for clean astethic and a smooth user interface
- AUTO LEVELING with genuine Antclabs BL Touch Probe
- Filament Sensor will alert you when the filament has ran out
- Power Loss Recovery is a work in progress
- The Ender 5 Plus offers an SD card reader and USB connectivity
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle included with 1 spare .4mm
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Weight and Size
Product weight 11.8 kg
Package weight 14.2 kg
Package size: 73x74x31cm
Machine size: 63x67x62cm