Creality CR-10 Large Build Area 3D Printer
CR-10 3D printers are tested by us (USA orders only) and shipping is free.
The Creality CR-10 is a large scale, desktop 3D printer manufactured in China and distributed by Tiny Machines in Houston, Texas. Each Creality 3D printer is tested by Tiny Machines in Houston, TX.
Shipping is included. Inquire if you're outside the mainland USA!
- Amazing build volume! 300x300x400mm (12x12x16in.)
- The Creality CR-10 has an all metal frame and a heated print bed
- Glass bed included
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure)
- The CR-10 offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle included on the CR-10 (Kit) with an extra 0.3 mm nozzle
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
- Start printing in an hour!
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.
Weight and Size
Product weight 10.3 kg
Package weight 13.4 kg
Package size: 54x64x31cm (21.26x25.2x12.2 inches)
Total Occupied Area (including control box)
24" width x 25" length with the table extending 2.5" beyond both front and rear