CR-10 V3 PLUS 3D Printer
Machines are HERE! They finally arrived on August 31.
What sets Tiny Machines 3D apart?
Each CR-10 V3 PLUS machine starts out as a CR-10 V3. Each is thoroughly inspected and the following updates are made:
BL Touch Installed (pictures coming soon)
- Genuine Titan Direct Drive Installed (pictures coming soon)
- Custom Tiny Machines 3D firmware
- Z Sync Kit included
- Selected Upgrades Installed (Unless otherwise noted)
When in stock, lead time is about 1-2 weeks depending on upgrades and availability. Please contact us for more accurate information.
CR-10 V3 PLUS 3D Printers are tested here, at our Houston, TX facility and shipping is free (mainland USA orders only) .
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
The Creality CR-10 V3 PLUS is a large scale, desktop 3D printer manufactured in China and distributed by Tiny Machines in Houston, Texas. Each Creality 3D printer is tested by Tiny Machines in Houston, TX.
Shipping is included. Inquire if you're outside the mainland USA!
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made.
- Amazing build volume! 300x300x400mm (12x12x16in.)
- The Creality CR-10 V3 PLUS has an all metal frame and a heated print bed
- Dual Lead Screw design will stabilize the printer on larger, tall prints
- Z Support Rods AKA "Golden Triangle"
- Filament Sensor will alert you when the filament has ran out or broken
- 350W 24V Mean Well Power Supply
- New motherboard with TMC2208 Stepper Drivers
- Full Size SD and Micro USB
- Genuine E3D Titan Direct Drive Extruder Installed
- E3D V6 Style Hot End with Creality Heater block and nozzle (MK8!)
- (pictures coming soon)
- BL Touch Installed
- (pictures coming soon)
- Glass bed included
- OPTIONAL TM-FLEX or Polypropylene Plate
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure)
- The CR-10 V3 PLUS offers a FULL SIZE SD card reader and Micro USB connectivity
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle included on the CR-10 V2 PLUS
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
- Start printing in an hour!
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.
Weight and Size
Product weight 11.5 kg
Package weight 13.4 kg
Package size: 62.5x53.5x27cm (24.6x21x10.6 inches)