CR-20 PRO 3D Printers are tested here, at our Houston, TX facility and shipping is free (mainland USA orders only) .
All machines ship Fedex or UPS Ground. If you have another preference, contact us directly. When machines are in stock, lead time is 1-2 weeks.
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
The Creality CR-20 PRO is a very stable, desktop 3D printer manufactured in China and distributed by Tiny Machines in Houston, Texas. Each Creality 3D printer is tested by Tiny Machines in Houston, TX.
Shipping is included. Inquire if you're outside the mainland USA!
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made. Items in red are improvements over the original CR-20
- Genuine Antclabs BL Touch Probe used for AUTO LEVELING
- 40x40mm EXTRUSION for Y axis adds stability to the build plate
- Adequate build volume! 220x220x250mm
- The Creality CR-20 PRO has an all metal frame and a heated print bed
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure and small modifications)
- Maximum nozzle temperature 260 C
- Maximum bed temperature 100 C
- The CR-20 PRO offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- Creality 2.1 Motherboard and MEANWELL 24V Power Supply!
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle included
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.
Weight and Size
Product weight 7.5 kg
Package weight 9.5 kg
Package size: 48x46x27cm
Machine size: 42x41x47cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.