CR-2020 3D Printers are tested here, at our Houston, TX facility and shipping is free (mainland USA orders only) .
All machines ship Fedex or UPS Ground. If you have another preference, contact us directly. When machines are in stock, lead time is 1-2 weeks.
This machine is great for schools that require an enclosed machine (Acrylic panels included) for safety or if you just want a compact, smooth looking, professional grade 3D Printer for a great price, this is for you!
Includes FREE SHIPPING (Domestic USA) and a 90 day warranty on parts
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
- Box Design with rigid 2mm seamless welded body
- Acrylic side panels and door
- Direct Drive Extruder allows more choice in filaments
- Filament Run Out Sensor pauses when you run out of filament!
Cartesian X/Y/hotend, Z-bed design allows fast and quiet printing with speeds up to 150mm/s and sound levels under 50dB!
- Precision Rods/High Quality Linear Bearings for high precision printing
- Print over USB or by SD Card (full size SD Card included)
- High Quality, Name Brand components are used. A 24V Mean Well Switching Power Supply and Gates Power Grip belts
- Power-off automatically after a print is finished.
- Ships fully assembled to you! (We will set the proper voltage for you before shipping, which requires partial disassembly)
- Includes 1 kg of PLA and software to slice your favorite models.
- Fully tested by Tiny Machines 3D!
- Build Volume: 200mmx200mmx200mm
- Printing Speed up to 150mm/s
- Resolution as low as 60 Microns
- XY Precision: 12 Microns
- Nozzle Size: .4mm (can be changed with any MK8, including our Micro Swiss Plated Nozzles.
- Materials: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, Flexibles
- 3mm Heated Bed with Blue Print Surface: 110C Limit
- 24V Mean Well Power Supply Switchable between 115/230V
Dimensions and Weight
- Machine Weight: 18kg (~40 lbs)
- Package Weight: 28kg (~62 lbs)
- Machine Size: 37 x 37 x 51 cm / 14.57 x 14.57 x 20.08 in.
- Package Size: 53 x 53 x 62.5 cm / 20.87 x 20.87 x 24.61 in.