Creality CR-10S 3D Printer
What sets Tiny Machines 3D apart?
Each CR-10S machine is thoroughly inspected and the following updates are made:
- Custom Tiny Machines 3D firmware
- Z Sync Kit installed
- All selected upgrades are installed before shipping!
Current lead time is about 2 weeks depending on upgrades and availability. Please contact us for more accurate information.
3D Printers are tested here, at our Houston, TX facility and shipping is free (mainland USA orders only) .
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
The Creality CR-10S is a large scale, desktop 3D printer manufactured in China and distributed by Tiny Machines in Houston, Texas. Each Creality 3D printer is tested by Tiny Machines in Houston, TX.
Shipping is included. Inquire if you're outside the mainland USA!
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made.
- Amazing build volume! 300x300x400mm (12x12x16in.)
- The Creality CR-10S has an all metal frame and a heated print bed
- Dual Lead Screw design will stabilize the printer on larger, tall prints
- Filament Sensor will alert you when the filament has ran out or broken
- Glass bed included
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure)
- The CR-10S offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle included on the CR-10S with an extra 0.3 mm nozzle
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
- Start printing in an hour!
- COLOR of trim will vary!
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.
Weight and Size
Product weight 10.3 kg
Package weight 13.4 kg
Package size: 54x64x31cm (21.26x25.2x12.2 inches)
Total Occupied Area (including control box)
The machine would fit into and function in a 24.5x26x24" box.