Creality CR-20 3D Printer
Current lead time is 1-2 weeks depending on upgrades and availability. Please contact us for more accurate information.
CR-20 3D printers are tested by us (USA orders only) and shipping is free.
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
The Creality CR-20 is a stable, desktop 3D printer manufactured in China and distributed by Tiny Machines in Houston, Texas. Each Creality 3D printer is tested by Tiny Machines in Houston, TX.
Shipping is included. Inquire if you're outside the mainland USA!
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made.
- Adequate build volume! 220x220x250mm
- The Creality CR-20 has an all metal frame and a heated print bed
- Flexible Print Surface included but we suggest a polypropylene plate!
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure)
- Maximum nozzle temperature 260 C
- Maximum bed temperature 100 C
- The CR-20 offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- Creality 2.1 Motherboard and Meanwell 24V Power Supply!
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle included
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
- Start printing in an hour!
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.
Weight and Size
Product weight 7.5 kg
Package weight 9.5 kg
Package size: 48x46x27cm
Machine size: 42x41x47cm