Ender 4 3D Printer
Current lead time is 1 week. Please contact us for more accurate information.
Ender 4 printers are inspected by us (USA orders only) and shipping is free.
The Ender 4 is a CORE XY style, desktop 3D printer manufactured in China and distributed by Tiny Machines in Houston, Texas. Each Ender 3D printer is inspected by Tiny Machines in Houston, TX and includes 90 days of hassle free technical support.
Shipping is included. Inquire if you're outside the mainland USA!
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made.
- Build Volume: 220x220x300mm
- The Ender 4 has an all metal frame and a heated print bed
- H-BOT design allows faster, quieter printing
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure)
- The Ender 4 offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle standard
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Weight and Size
Product weight 11 kg
Package weight 12 kg
Package size: 50x60x42 cm
Machine size: 50x50x42 cm