Mamorubot SX-4 CORE XY 3D Printer
Machines are in stock! Since we assemble and test each one by hand, please allow 1-2 weeks to receive a shipping confirmation. All machines ship Fedex or UPS Ground. If you have another preference, contact us directly before purchase.
SX-4 3D printers are tested by us (USA orders only) and shipping is free.
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
The Mamorubot SX4 is an awesome large scale, Core XY, desktop 3D printer manufactured in China and distributed by Tiny Machines in Houston, Texas. Each printer is tested by Tiny Machines in Houston, TX.
Shipping is included. Inquire if you're outside the mainland USA!
Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made.
- Amazing build volume! 400x400x500mm (16x16x20n.)
- All Metal Frame with Fully Enclosed Electronics
- CORE XY Design for more accuracy and speed
- Direct Drive Extruder, equipped with 0.4mm brass nozzle
- Auto Leveling with Genuine Antclabs BL Touch probe
- 1 roll of 1 kg Mamorubot PLA Included!
- Electronics are enclosed w/ long LCD cables for handheld operation
- 24V Meanwell Power Supply with Separate 450W PSU for Heated Bed
- Polypropylene V2 build plate for great adhesion
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure)
- Carriages are all adjustable
- Corner brackets (not pictured) are included to strengthen the frame
- The SX4 offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura and Slic3r software. Profiles included**
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
- Assembly guide included on the SD card
Note: This 3D Printer is not assembled but requires minimal skills and no soldering!
Weight and Size
Product weight 25 kg
Package weight 23 kg
Package size: 78x65x30 cm
Machine size: 61x58x80 cm