Refurbished Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer
What sets Tiny Machines 3D apart?
Each Refurbished Ender 3 PRO machine is thoroughly inspected to ensure you have everything needed to start printing as if the machine was new.
- All selected upgrades are installed before shipping!
3D Printers are tested here at our Houston, TX facility and shipping is free (mainland USA orders only) .
All machines ship Fedex or UPS Ground. If you have another preference, contact us directly. When machines are in stock, lead time is 1-2 weeks.
These Ender 3 PRO printers are refurbished by Tiny Machines 3D (USA orders only) and shipping is free. Our goal is to replace any missing components and resolve flaws before you receive this awesome machine! If you notice any missing or damaged components, contact us immediately and we will take care of you!
Outside of the USA? CLICK HERE **please note: refurbished machines are only shipped within the contiguous USA.
We work with a few different vendors and have some pre-owned machines!
- Refurbished machines will resemble new machines, but they
- Were not originally sold by Tiny Machines 3D
- Have a bootloader flashed and Creality Firmware installed
- Power Loss Resume and Thermal Runaway enabled!
- May have slight cosmetic damage to machine or shipping carton
- May be missing some non-essential components
- Include a 90 day parts warranty fulfilled by Tiny Machines 3D
- 40x40mm EXTRUSION for Y axis adds stability to the build plate
- High Quality MEANWELL 24V Power Supply
- Build Volume: 220x220x250mm
- Completely OPEN SOURCE (Original Ender 3) Get the files HERE
- The Ender 3 PRO has an all metal frame and a heated print bed
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure)
- The Ender 3 PRO will print over SD or USB
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm brass nozzle standard
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Weight and Size
Product weight 7 kg
Package weight 8.6 kg
Package size: 40x50x18 cm
Machine size: 44x41x46.5 cm