CR-10 Max Hot Bed Profile Adjustment
Some useful tools
- Loosen all the blue and red labeled hex screws but do not remove!
- Heat the bed to 60 degrees C. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Hand tighten the red screws in order from 1 to 4. These can be fully tightened now.
- Line up a straight edge ruler on the front row of screws, identify if there is a gap in the center between the edge and the bed.
- Gently tighten the blue screws until the gap disappears.
- Tightening the corner screws will pull the corners down. In some cases just running these down until they touch the hotbed is enough and threadlocker will be needed to keep them from loosening.
- Repeat this process for the top edge and then both sides.
- Confirm that the bed is level by checking the diagonals (front left to back right, etc)
- For longevity, repeat the process after validation and add threadlocker to the screws before tightening.