Ender 3 V2 3D Printer
Ender 3 V2 3D Printers are tested here, at our Houston, TX facility
Shipping is free for addresses in the contiguous USA
Machines ship Fedex or UPS Ground. If you have another preference, contact us directly
Current lead time is about 1 week.
Custom firmware is installed on every printer shipped from our location to add safety and ease of use
The Ender 3 V2 is a new, outstanding, desktop 3D printer manufactured in China and distributed by Tiny Machines in Houston, Texas. It's based on the popular Ender 3 and includes many upgrades. Each Ender V2 3D printer is inspected by Tiny Machines in Houston, TX and includes 90 days of hassle free technical support.
Located outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made.
- Updated V4.2.2 motherboard
- 32 Bit (STM32F103RET6)
- TMC2208 stepper drivers are smooth and quiet!
- Color 4.3” Display and new user interface
- High Quality MEANWELL 24V Power Supply
- UL Certified
- Textured Glass Bed (Carborundum)
- Creature Comforts!
- X and Y belt tensioners included
- Tool tray that can hold your essentials like snips, tweezers, etc
- Build Volume: 220x220x250mm
- The Ender 3 V2 has an all metal frame and a heated print bed
- 4040 Y Frame like the Ender 3 Pro for more bed stability
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure)
- The Ender 3 V2 will print over SD or USB
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- Uses 1.75mm FDM filament
- 0.4 mm nozzle installed
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Weight and Size
Product weight 7.8 kg
Package weight 9.6 kg
Package size: 40x50x18 cm
Machine size: 47.5x47x62 cm