Polypropylene Build Plates for 3D Printers!
Mamorubot made these for us and they work great! ♥♥♥♥
- Superior adhesion compared to glass. No tape or glue needed! Adhesion is improved with temperature so prints can be removed easier at room temperature.
- Compatible with PLA, ABS, and exotics (good up to 130℃).
- Easy to clean! Use alcohol or warm, soapy water.
- Weight savings compared to 3mm glass (see chart below)
- CR-10/CR-10S 310*310*3 mm
- CR-10-S4 410*410*3 mm
- CR-10-S5 510*510*3 mm
- CR-10-MINI 230*305*3 mm
- Ender 2 165*165*3 mm
- Tevo Tornado 370*310*3 mm
- Formbot 410*410*3 mm
How to use
- Remove Glass and Install Polypropylene Build Plate using the same clips
- Reset nozzle height (level the bed)
- Wipe with alcohol or glass cleaner
- Be sure to set your first layer speed to 20-30 mm/sec
Bed Temperature Suggestions
- PLA 50-70°C
- Flexibles 50-70°C
- ABS 100-125°C (110°C is suggested )
- PC 100-130°C (120°C is suggested)
- Nylon 90-120°C (110°C is suggested)
- PP 100-130°C (120°C is suggested)
- PETG 65-75°C
Size PP Plate Glass
310 mm² .595 kg .935 kg
410 mm² 1.077 kg 1.275 kg
510 mm² 1.615 kg 2.721 kg